Wednesday 8 June 2022


Well done, team (my readers)!
Through your support (through your purchases), we did much better volumes with the June Bookbub promotion, with sales of 2,048 units/ $614.40 on promotion day (June 7).  However, please note that proceeds/ profits were US $614.40 - $966 =  - $351.60 (loss).  However, I will see if, even after promo day, some more sales come in.  If so, although the promo was for June 7 only, I will see if I can break even within this month of June.  If I do, and then make a profit, I would still be able to make a donation to EMPower Projects, even if smaller than I had hoped.

Tell your friends about the book and let's keep pushing to make a profit which can be shared with this worthy cause!

I'll give you an update at the end of the month.

Cheers!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment