Wednesday 8 May 2019

Your Favorite Billionaire Romances - Now in Audio Format. Sweet!

Love to listen to audio books?  Wonderful!

Now you can listen to your heart's content as I churn out new audio books each month.  Just be sure to check my blog for weekly updates (I'll produce multiple books each month).
Want to sample some stories?


CLICK ON THE LINKS to LISTEN to some  snippets right now!


AUDIO SAMPLES:

400x400bb
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW:

TAMED by the BILLIONAIRE

Listen on ScribD  Also FREE from your local library!  Just do a search on your library website.




Dangerous Deception

CLICK ON THE LINK TO LISTEN

DANGEROUS DECEPTION

Listen on ScribD  Also FREE from your local library!  Just do a search on your library website.



Billionaire's Island Bride

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW

Billionaire's Island Bride

Listen on ScribD  Also FREE from your local library!  Just do a search on your library website.




Her Indecent Proposal


CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW:

HER INDECENT PROPOSAL

Listen on ScribD  Also FREE from your local library!  Just do a search on your library website.





Bedding Her Billionaire Boss


CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW

BEDDING HER BILLIONAIRE BOSS

Listen on ScribD  Also FREE from your local library!  Just do a search on your library website.




So Much Trouble When She Walked In

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW

SO MUCH TROUBLE WHEN SHE WALKED IN

Listen on ScribD  Also FREE from your local library!  Just do a search on your library website.




Rome for the Holidays: A Holiday Romance Novella

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW:

ROME for the HOLIDA


Listen on ScribD  Also FREE from your local library!  Just do a search on your library website.


Enjoy!

(Available from audio book stores including Apple, Audible, ScribD, Hibooks, Playster, Google Play, etc..  Also available from your local library.)

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete



  2. Are you in financial crisis, looking for money to start your own business or to pay your bills?
    I got mine from Mike Fisher. My blank ATM card can withdraw $2,000 daily. I got it from Her last week and now I have $14,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on .

    GET YOUR BLANK ATM CREDIT CARD AT AFFORDABLE PRICE
    *They sell this cards to all customers and interested buyers worldwide,the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $2000 to $5000 and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores and unlimited on POS.*

    *email: blankatm156@gmail.com
    *you can also call or whatsapp us Contact us today for more enlightenment
    +1(301) 329-5298

    ReplyDelete
  3. Testimony how I end my financial worries

    Gooday Everyone, We provide loans to private individuals, companies and cooperating institutions I'm Mrs. Cassie Zion .I live in Ohio and I am a happy mother today, I want to thank Mr. Lake Bell for the loan offers, a God fearing man. contact him via: lakebell256@gmail.com

    Best regard

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to share my testimony on how i got the blank ATM card. I was so wrecked that my company fired me simply because i did not obliged to their terms, so they hacked into my system and phone and makes it so difficult to get any other job, i did all i could but things kept getting worse by the day that i couldn’t afford my 3 kids fees and pay my bills. I owe so many people trying to borrow money to survive because my old company couldn’t allow me get another job and they did all they could to destroy my life just for declining to be among their evil deeds. haven’t given up i kept searching for job online when i came across the testimony of a lady called Judith regarding how she got the blank ATM card. Due to my present state, i had to get in touch with Hacker called OSCAR WHITE of oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com and he told me the procedures and along with the terms which i agreed to abide and i was told that the Blank card will be deliver to me without any further delay and i hold on to his words and to my greatest surprise, i received an ATM card worth $4.5 million USD , All Thanks to OSCAR WHITE , if you are facing any financial problem contact him asap email address is oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com or whats-app +1(323)-362-2310

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Sir,

    I'm an expert in Finance, Investments, Assets Collateralization and Banking. I am a Direct Mandate to a genuinely renowned Investment Finance Company offering Cash & Asset Backed Financial Instruments on Lease and Sale at the best rates and with the most feasible procedures.

    The provider company is also one of the main entities with World's Top Organizations and operates under the Capital & Investments Arm providing Finance, instruments offered can be put in all forms of trade and can be monetized or discounted for direct funding.

    Kind revert to have our working terms for further proceedings. For Inquiry contact.

    Email: longmornprojectfinances@gmail.com

    Skype: longmornprojectfinance@hotmail.com

    Whatsapp : +1(661)262-9225

    Intermediaries / Consultants / Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together.

    Warm Regards
    Simon Federman

    ReplyDelete
  6. Drake Grove Finance Limited provides personal loans/business loans/trade finance/import & export loans/project loans to companies of all sizes ranging from individuals, companies and trader's globally. Just one simple process, We make financing the growth of your business simple, transparent, and fair.


    No jargon, no hidden fees
    Simple approval process
    Fast business loans funded in just 2-3 business days
    Low Interest rate of 2%
    Zero credit checks required
    Flexible repayment schedules
    CIS & KYC required for all loan applicant irrespective of location/country
    Loan Duration: f1 year - 25 years
    Grace period of 12 - 24 months for large business loans/working capital
    Loan Funding/Financing is not limited to any geographical location or country whatsoever


    Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. Email: loans@drakegrovefinance.net | Whatsapp: +44 7469 453827

    ReplyDelete