Thursday 12 March 2015

Training the Tycoon - Now Available

                   Training the Tycoon     
Thank you so much for your patience.  
I've been silent for a while but I'm pleased to announce that Book 2 in the Castillo series, Training the Tycoon, is  now available from the following online retailers:
Amazon:            Training the Tycoon
Apple:                Training the Tycoon
Kobo:                 Training the Tycoon
Scribd:               Training the Tycoon
Page Foundry:  Training the Tycoon  
(Training the Tycoon should be available from Barnes & Noble by the weekend, March 14, 2015).
As a 'thank you' for being so patient, from my mailing list I will select 10 random winners of $10 Amazon gift cards.  Look out for the announcement on Saturday, March 14.
I hope you will enjoy my latest story.  As always, your review/ feedback would be greatly appreciated.
All the best!  
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment