Saturday 30 August 2014

CONGRATULATIONS to our winners! $20 Amazon Gift Cards.

                                 
THANK YOU to all those who participated in the recent quiz on 'Bossing the Billionaire' - who was Blake's 'surrogate mother' in the story.  The answer was Peggy Thatcher.  Many of you got this answer correct.  Well done!
                                
I wish I could have rewarded all those who participated.  Unfortunately, I could only pick 5 winners to receive $20 Amazon gift cards.  A huge congratulations to our winners!
If your e-mail address begins with these 5 letters, by now you should have received an e-mail from me through the Amazon.com website with your $20 gift card attached:
puddi
cjpal
denni
clbt5
rcwar
I'm working to get 'Beauty and the Beastly Billionaire' to you in a few weeks and plan to do a quiz for that story as well.  I look forward to rewarding more readers.  You all are great!
All the best,
Judy
judyangeloauthor@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment