Monday 20 January 2014

Time to get naughty...

                                    


How would you like to kick-start your week with a little romance? Would a romantic story do the trick?

All you have to do is sign up for my new release notifications by sending an e-mail to judyangelotreasure@gmail.com with the subject line 'Naughty'. You'll get a free copy of 'Naughty by Nature' featuring Wolf and Tessa (no other words necessary, just 'Naughty'; I'll know it means I should get your free copy to you right away).

Each month my subscribers will have access to events and contests - especially for the Judy Angelo mailing list. I love connecting with my readers. I hope you'll drop me that e-mail and join our party!

I'm looking forward to meeting you!

(Free book offer valid until Jan 30, 2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment