Saturday 17 August 2013

New York Times Best Seller - Awesome Times Two!

Hello everyone,

For the second time in about a week I am happy to come back to you to say 'Thank you for all your support'.  With your help, 'Loving the CEO' made the New York Times Best Seller List, hitting #23 on August 10, 2013!  Champagne for everyone! : )

Seriously, though, it's all  because of you, our wonderful fans.  Please know that all five of us authors who came together for this project - Noelle Adams, Judy Angelo, Samantha Chase, Stacy Joy Netzel and Anna Ross -  are extremely appreciative of your continued support.  We could not have done it without you.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Ms. Angelo

    My name is Heather C. Myers, and I found your books while browsing through the CUSTOMERS WHO BOUGHT THIS ALSO BOUGHT on Amazon. I hope to interview you for my blog. If there is a more official way to go about doing this, I apologize for wasting your time and if you could nudge me in the right direction, I'd greatly appreciate it. I've looked everywhere for contact info, and this is the best I could come up with. If you'd like me to email you, feel free to email me at heather.myers@ymail.com

    Sincerely,
    Heather C. Myers
    Indie Author of FOUR SIDES OF A TRIANGLE (a modern retelling of Emma) and AWAKEN (a YA where the good guys aren't always good and the bad guys are even worse)
    http://www.portsidewonderland.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @heathercmyers
    Tumblr: http://www.portsidewonderland.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heather,

      Thanks for touching base. I'll drop you a line at the e-mail address you provided.

      Talk to you soon!

      Delete