Monday 15 April 2013

So Much Trouble - A Few More Days?

Hi Ladies and Gents,

Can you give me a few more days to finish 'So Much Trouble When She Walked In'?  I won't have it ready for today, April 15, as I had planned.

I got some good work done last week while my son was in school but once it hit the weekend my focus was on him more than on the writing (got to have some 'mommy-son' time).  And anyway, who can get carried away writing a love scene when every few minutes your child runs in: "Can I have a snack?" or "I'm bored" or "-What are you writing? -I'm writing about a man and a woman falling in love.  -Eew, that's gross."

So now that it's Monday again, I'll get back to work.  I'll have the book up within this week for sure.  I'll post an announcement once it's in the store.

As always, thanks so much for your patience and for your e-mails of encouragement.  It really means a lot to me.

Have a great Monday and a productive week!


Judy

1 comment:

  1. Hi love all your books I've read so far and I've read a few. I love the billionaire series when is so much trouble and married by midnight going to be released. Thanks nichola summerbell xx

    ReplyDelete