Thursday 20 September 2012

Naughty by Nature - Coming Soon!

Dear Readers,

Please accept my apology for the delay in publication of 'Naughty by Nature', the first in the NAUGHTY and NICE Series.  It was supposed to have been available by September 18 (my birthday) but, as usual, life and responsibilities got in the way.  However, I still plan to have this one out in September - by the 30th.  Please look out for the announcement on this blog.

Please note two things about this new series - the stories will be longer, in response to the requests of many of my readers;  the stories will not necessarily involve billionaires (alpha males, of course, but they may be millionaires or otherwise). In this new series, I wanted to open the world to other worthy men.  I love them all, not just billionaires  : )

However, the BAD BOY BILLIONAIRES series will not end at just 8 stories.  Look out for more in November 2012, in time for Christmas!

Until our next connection, thanks so much for following my series of stories and I hope to supply you with many more.

All the best!

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment