Thursday 28 February 2013

Her Indecent Proposal

My dear Readers,

It is now the night of February 28, just a few hours before my deadline to publish 'Her Indecent Proposal' - I had promised to have it ready for March 1.  Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances, I will not be able to make my deadline.  I'm so sorry : (

As soon as 'Her Indecent Proposal' is ready I will be posting the announcement on my blog.  It will definitely be within a week or two (working to make it earlier rather than later).  I do apologize for not living up to my commitment. 

I know this will not make up for the delay, but I encourage you to click on the link to subscribe to my blog so that you can receive the announcement when the new book is out.  As a small token of my appreciation, the first 10 people to sign up will receive a gift copy of the book.

I genuinely value your support and want to thank each of you for continuing to look for Judy Angelo books.

Thank you all and, whatever you do, keep on reading!

Cheers,

Judy

1 comment:

  1. Lovely website i wish i could have one like this

    Heres mine
    http://wahyahseh.com

    ReplyDelete