Sunday 29 November 2015

Celebrating the Holidays with Romance



Three heartwarming stories for the holidays: 

Daddy by December 
All I want for Christmas is...your baby? 

Rome for the Holidays 
 He's sexy and she wants him, but will she have him for the holidays? 

Rome for Always 
Happily, she snagged her man, but will she have him for always?

For my readers in the U.S.A., I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday.  For my readers from outside of the U.S.A., I hope you thoroughly enjoyed the weekend, whether you were working hard, you were busy running errands, or you were simply relaxing at home.

It's been a while since my last book but I'm happy to let you know that I just started a brand new story, 'Taming the Fury', a fast-paced, lighthearted read.  I'm having lots of fun with it.  In fact, I'm flowing so well that I'll have my new story ready for you in time for Christmas.  It's going to be spicy - the name says it all.

In the meanwhile, my holiday collection, Home for the Holidays, is now on special for only $2.99 (a $6.97 value).  It's free for Kindle Unlimited members.

Just click on the link below - 


I hope these stories will put you in a happy holiday mood.

All the best,

Judy

2 comments:




  1. Are you in financial crisis, looking for money to start your own business or to pay your bills?
    I got mine from Mike Fisher. My blank ATM card can withdraw $2,000 daily. I got it from Her last week and now I have $14,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on .

    GET YOUR BLANK ATM CREDIT CARD AT AFFORDABLE PRICE
    *They sell this cards to all customers and interested buyers worldwide,the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $2000 to $5000 and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores and unlimited on POS.*

    *email: blankatm156@gmail.com
    *you can also call or whatsapp us Contact us today for more enlightenment
    +1(301) 329-5298

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you in financial crisis, looking for money to start your own business
    or to pay your bills?
    GET YOUR BLANK ATM CREDIT CARD AT AFFORDABLE PRICE*
    We sell this cards to all our customers and interested buyers worldwide,Tho
    card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5000 and up to $50,000 spending limit
    in stores and unlimited on POS.
    **WHAT WE OFFER**
    *1)WESTERN UNION TRANSFERS/MONEY GRAM TRANSFER*
    *2)BANKS LOGINS*
    *3)BANKS TRANSFERS*
    *4)CRYPTO CURRENCY MINNING*
    *5)BUYING OF GIFT CARDS*
    *6)LOADING OF ACCOUNTS*
    *7)WALMART TRANSFERS*
    *8)BITCOIN INVESTMENTS*
    *9)REMOVING OF NAME FROM DEBIT RECORD AND CRIMINAL RECORD*
    *10)BANK HACKING*
    email blankatmmasterusa@gmail.com
    you can also call or whatsapp us Contact us today for more enlightenment

    +1(539) 888-2243
    WE ARE REAL AND LEGIT...........2019 FUNDS/FORGET ABOUT GETTING A LOAN..

    IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND TRUSTED

    whatsapp only ===>>   +1(539) 888-2243
    .............................................................................................................

    ReplyDelete