Friday 10 August 2012

Sweet!


Hello, everyone!  I've been following the Olympic Games 2012 and doing some writing in-between.  Needless to say, I haven't been getting much writing done :  )
Anyway, I'm happy to tell you that 'Sweet Seduction' is now available in the Amazon Kindle store and 'Daddy by December' will be available this weekend (August 11/ 12).  Now I have two more heroes on my list of loves - Jake and Drake.  Makes choosing my favorite even harder!

Have a great weekend all, and I hope your athletes bring home lots of medals.  Love the Olympics!

3 comments:

  1. Judy, I loved Sweet Seduction, because it was local, I'm noticing that you mention Lake Ontario in another book too. (I'm only on my 2nd book from you) Are you local? I can't seem to find any author info on you other than you like chocolate and romantic places lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for connecting with me. Sorry to be such a mystery : )

      I can see Lake Ontario from my window (I love the lake). I currently reside in Canada but close to the US border so I am frequently over in Upstate New York shopping. I lived in Upstate NY for some years (went to college near Syracuse) and also spent some time in Buffalo (close to SUNY Buffalo). Love Delaware Park - I've had many a picnic there. Have you been?

      Also lived in Chicago for a few years and often visited the lake there as well.

      I'll probably be back in the Niagara Falls/ Buffalo area for Thanksgiving (got to catch those wonderful sales!). But just in case I don't make it, make sure you catch all the great deals for both of us! LOL

      Judy

      Delete
  2. Judy I appreciate getting to know something. I have read all of your books. I live near Lake Ontario as well. Closer to Niagara Falls, and absolutely will hit the Outlet mall for some deals! Keep Writing!

    ReplyDelete